IDM is the most popular download manager among Windows users since its capabilities of downloading large files quickly, Pause and Resume downloads, and YouTube direct download etc… So However, since it is a premium software, you have to pay for that. If you are not willing to pay for that kind of a software and but you need most of it’s features with a free alternative, yes, you have come to the right place. It’s called EagleGet. You can find the all features of EagleGet download manager below.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Automatic convert media format after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Customizable user interface.
- Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).
Huh… Fair enough?
Wait, I know that you can download a cracked one of IDM. Why welcome Viruses and Trojans into your PC? But hey what about the FDM (Free Download Manager). Few years ago it was a pain using FDM. But now I can say it really works very well and you can have a faith on it. So I hope to write a blog post about FDM in near future. Until then, give EagleGet a try, at least you don’t need to buy it. It’s Completely Free. Yes, you heard it correctly. But It’s AD supported and I believe that it’ll not going to be a big deal. So bye-bye IDM.
Go ahead, Download and use EagleGet. You will love it as much as I do. Happy Downloading…